- Provides uncoupling, waterproofing, vapor management, and heavy load distribution to ensure the durability and integrity of tile installations
- Quick and easy to install on top of concrete, plywood, OSB, gypsum, existing vinyl floors, structural planks, sub-floors, and radiant heated floors
- Convenient tile underlayment alternative to cement backer board or plywood
- Use DITRA for ceramic tile installations over single layer plywood or OSB subfloors on joists spaced up to 19.2″ o.c.
- DITRA is only 1/8″ (3.5 mm)-thick to provide the thinnest possible assembly without sacrificing performance
- DITRA features cutting grooves for precise cuts and air release vents at the corners of the cutback cavities for faster filling
- Use DITRA-XL for ceramic tile installations over single layer plywood or OSB subfloors on joists spaced up to 24″ o.c.
- DITRA-XL is 5/16” (7 mm)-thick to create an even transition between typical 5/16” (7 mm)-thick tile and 3/4” (19 mm)-thick hardwood flooring
- DITRA-XL is ideal for installations requiring greater movement accommodation, such as applications using natural stone tile, large-format tile, etc.